Evan and I went to Iceland about a month ago.
- It was amazing.
- I thought we were going to die multiple times.
- We had some of the most delicious Indian food I've ever had.
- Also, the most amazing and inexpensive smoked salmon I've ever had.
- It was definitely worth the hype.
- Some of the most astounding and epic natural beauty I've ever seen in my life.
- And some of the most intense winter weather we've ever experienced.
- I would definitely go back......but only in the summer.
#1 Lesson learned: Mother Nature is Boss, ALWAYS.
All images a mix of iPhone, digital & medium format film.